American Table Question

moongal

We will be sailing on the Liberty this July, we haven't had the American table menu ever before,

Do they still bring out bread for the table? Daughter absolutely loved the bread.

Can you order from the kid menu if you are a teen/adult? Son is 17, looks like he is much older since he is 6'0 about 225 lbs but he is not a fancy eater at all. I looked over a sample of the American table menu and not much there for him other than the kids menu. Hamburger French fries that sort of thing.

I know he could eat at the guys burgers or the lido but wanted the whole family (7 of us) to all eat together in the MDR.

Thanks

I just took my son and 2 nephews, all 21 year olds and they checked out the kids menu every night. There is a variety of bread and they had the waiter bring a 2nd basket with just their favorite. And yes...awesome banana splits.

Oooooo a second basket of bread????? My daughter will flip! If man could live on bread alone it would be her!!! And no, she's not fat!! She is a cheerleader and I guess all that exercise burns the calories! She eats like a horse and never gains a pound. Unlike her jiggly mama!! [emoji4]