Anthem - Deck 13 Under Windjammer? 13286/88

Hi Folks!!

I have been searching the boards for specific feedback on the Anthem rooms below the Windjammer on Deck 13.

I have found some vague feedback, but mostly people's experience below Windjammer on other ships....hoping Anthem has some improvements.

Anyone actually been on Anthem (or Quantum, as it seems) and been under Windjammer??

We got "stuck" in rooms 13286/88 because we must have connecting rooms (to keep an eye on our teenagers ;-) and nothing else was available. I have checked back for anything that might open up, but not luck.

Are we doomed??

We've had some bad luck with noise even in "good" locations, so I understand that sometimes it's the luck of the draw!!

Thanks so much for your feeback!!!

Jennifer

Not sure if you will get specific feedback, but the windjammer is the windjammer. It will be loud from carts rolling, pots and pans clanking, toilets flushing.

It sound bad but its not HORRIBLE. Just stay positive, enjoy your cruise, and don't let it drag you down. Remember when you are trying to sleep the windjammer will be closed anyways.