Navigation Deck AFT Cabins on the Vista Ships?

don512

Are these good AFT rooms or is it preferrable to be on a lower deck? Are the balconies as large as on the other decks? Are the fully or just partically covered?
Are you talking about the cabins on the wake? There are 6 Cat As and 2 Cat Ss on the wake on Deck 8. The corner Cat S cabins are slightly smaller than a side S, but the veranda is 2-3 times as big. The Cat A cabins are about the same as on the side, and the verandas are also 2-3 times as big. All verandas are almost completely covered, and are right under the aft pool area.

If you mean the cabins aft of midships, they're mostly all the same. Links to photos of the wake cabins are in my sig below.

Candy <-- sailing Zuidy #6 on 11/12

Thanks for the info Candy. I was talking about the cat A aft cabins on the wake. Does being under the aft pool area create a lot more noise?
I do not know anyone who has occupied one of those cabins, and have not read reviews complaining about noise there. People standing on the Lido Deck watching the wake are standing on your overhang, so there may be noise from their conversations or dragging lounge chairs.

Archived