Alaska cruisetour cruise docs & hotel info

Who knew?

This is a question for those who've been on NCL cruisetours in Alaska. When did you find out what hotels you're staying in, especially for the first night on land-first itineraries?

We're flying to Anchorage a few days early, so we will have to get ourselves to the NCL hotel for the start of the tour. We haven't seen any information about the hotel. We'd also like to know where we're staying in the other stops on the tour.

Will we get that information with our cruise docs? I think I read they're available 60 days before departure. Is that 60 days before the tour starts, or 60 days before the ship sails?

Just FYI, we're on the southbound Denali-Valdez Explorer, starting in Anchorage Aug. 9 (2016). (The cruise is on the Sun from Seward Aug. 15.)

Thanks for any information.

Linda

• 2 months later...

Hi Linda,

sorry nobody answered. I have booked same for Aug 2017 and wonder same things. Trying to decide if I can manage week on own before cruise. Booked when I was feeling like I wanted someone else to do the planning but now wonder.

If you have returned, please post