OBC Issue...not showing up online.

mal&jason

Hi guys,

I bought $300 (3 separate $100) in OBC about a week ago and it is not showing up on my NCL (or maybe I don't know where to look). In addition, it hasn't been charged to my credit card yet. That's a clue that it didn't go through, of course.

Is this typical for NCL or do I need to call and be onhold forever to find out what happened?

Thanks!

Mallory

Hi guys,

I bought $300 (3 separate $100) in OBC about a week ago and it is not showing up on my NCL (or maybe I don't know where to look). In addition, it hasn't been charged to my credit card yet. That's a clue that it didn't go through, of course.

Is this typical for NCL or do I need to call and be onhold forever to find out what happened?

Thanks!

Mallory

Did you book through a TA? I booked through a TA and while it felt like I was buying OBC, dining plans, etc through the website, it would never actually bill me -- it just gave me a confirmation that said it would be billed and I'd receive a confirmation in my email (which I never got). I had to call my TA and have her make the purchases.

Edited by Kimberlyr22

Did you book through a TA? I booked through a TA and while it felt like I was buying OBC, dining plans, etc through the website, it would never actually bill me -- it just gave me a confirmation that said it would be billed and I'd receive a confirmation in my email (which I never got). I had to call my TA and have her make the purchases.

I bought the cruise through United Cruises but did the OBC through MyNCL. No confirmation at all.

Thanks for answering!

This happened to me yesterday. The website seems to be glitchy. My large cabana that I had booked also wasn't on my account, either :eek: I logged back in a few minutes later and it was there--my cabana wasn't, but I called and got confirmation that it was still on my account. I was dismayed that there wasn't an email receipt that I could go back to confirming that I had bought OBC. I have all of my e-mails (transactions & otherwise) saved. Have you called NCL?

This happened to me yesterday. The website seems to be glitchy. My large cabana that I had booked also wasn't on my account, either :eek: I logged back in a few minutes later and it was there--my cabana wasn't, but I called and got confirmation that it was still on my account. I was dismayed that there wasn't an email receipt that I could go back to confirming that I had bought OBC. I have all of my e-mails (transactions & otherwise) saved. Have you called NCL?

I haven't called them yet, but I will. It's "good" to know that I'm not the only one. Thanks for answering!

We booked through NCL on May 13 and everytime I log in we get a big notice saying "Don't lose out - last payment due now!" even though it was paid in full on May 13. I called our rep to confirm that it had indeed been paid and he assured us it had and said that the website is often incorrect. Now it's showing I owe them $47.60 - for what I can't imagine. I'm just ignoring it.