Explorer of the Seas Cabin 1388

Oh how I miss my Explorer from Bayonne. To answer your question we had the cabin next to this one and we heard no noise from the Windjammer. Love those afts. Go for it and enjoy

I have just put a hold on a cruise on the Explorer of the Seas cabin 1388, and wanting to know if there is any noise from the windjammer, and also if you have any photos that you wouldn't mind sharing. Thank you.

We had this room for the 14 day repositioning when it left Bayonne in 2014. No noise from above in the WJ...lots of space in the room and on the balcony. You'll be very happy with 1388...sorry I don't have any pics.

We had 1388 on Explorer in 7/12. It is a great cabin. While I don't have photos of the cabin from that sailing, I do have photos of 1688 on Adventure. They are identical in size and layout. 1688 is a mirror image of 1388. Just switch the side that the bed is on, and you will have a good idea of the layout.7934584b21a6cf2793751e01b04b08e3.jpg041818d134ea4c0889b90cec6b69dc2e.jpg572c4862d728603ae01b8fd4b46e09c6.jpgb2e5dcae937879b5be450d20b747c1b4.jpg67c76732daccc8c3bd915da694403051.jpg

Edited by khm1

Thete was no noise from the Windjammer. You were lucky to grab that cabin. You get a Jr. Suite size cabin for a D-1 price. They go quickly!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Edited by khm1

Thete was no noise from the Windjammer. You were lucky to grab that cabin. You get a Jr. Suite size cabin for a D-1 price. They go quickly!

Yes I thought I was lucky, as the cruise is next March and we are looking for another cruise after our cruise on the Legend of the Seas has been cancelled.

• 9 months later...
We had 1388 on Explorer in 7/12. It is a great cabin. While I don't have photos of the cabin from that sailing, I do have photos of 1688 on Adventure. They are identical in size and layout. 1688 is a mirror image of 1388. Just switch the side that the bed is on, and you will have a good idea of the layout.

Thanks for the pictures! After seeing them, grabbed 1388 on Explorer for a short cruise out of Seattle next September (2018).

Cheers,

Thanks for the pictures! After seeing them, grabbed 1388 on Explorer for a short cruise out of Seattle next September (2018).

Cheers,

Good score! You will love it!

We had 1388 on Explorer last year and loved it! I don't remember any noise from Windjammer, though we could hear music from upstairs sometimes- maybe from by the Flowrider?

I also snagged it again for another 7 day Coastal in Sept. '18. :hearteyes:

We had 1388 on Explorer last year and loved it! I don't remember any noise from Windjammer, though we could hear music from upstairs sometimes- maybe from by the Flowrider?

I also snagged it again for another 7 day Coastal in Sept. '18. :hearteyes:

That's pretty funny because I was also looking at those coastal cruises this morning! Ended up opting for a short one, though.

Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums