Dr Suess Breakfast Reservations

I am the "group leader" of 19 people / 6 cabins that will be on the Inspiration in a few weeks. The whole group wants to do the Dr Suess breakfast. Does anyone know if I can make the reservation for the group or does someone from each cabin have to make a reservation? I understand that reservations can not be made until you are on the ship. Can anyone tell me how you go about making those reservations? Can you call it in or do you need to go to the MDR or guest services?

I assume you can reserve for as many rooms as you are willing to pay for. On the fantasy the table to make reservations was on the lido deck, inside by the elevators. It was there as soon as we boarded and was there the following day as well.

I am the "group leader" of 19 people / 6 cabins that will be on the Inspiration in a few weeks. The whole group wants to do the Dr Suess breakfast. Does anyone know if I can make the reservation for the group or does someone from each cabin have to make a reservation? I understand that reservations can not be made until you are on the ship. Can anyone tell me how you go about making those reservations? Can you call it in or do you need to go to the MDR or guest services?

On the first day of the cruise, they will have a table set up for making reservations. Different ships have them different places but they will have one. When you first come on board a kids club counselor is often nearby, ask them where you can do it. You can also call guest services later in the cruise and they can help.

The person at the table will need your name and how many are attending. They will also need a Sign and Sale card portfolio # (it can be yours) in order to hold and later charge the account. They charge it at the end of the meal. They may charge no-shows, not sure as I have never missed it.

So you could do it for all 19 but be advised if you don't have all of their portfolio #(s) and only book it on yours, then you will be charged for the cost on your sign and sail card.

that said, I would imagine when you are seated to let your server know that these are all separate checks and they can work it out for you.

Cheers!

20160429_091324_zpsmhnkhrlu.jpg

On the first day of the cruise, they will have a table set up for making reservations. Different ships have them different places but they will have one. When you first come on board a kids club counselor is often nearby, ask them where you can do it. You can also call guest services later in the cruise and they can help.

The person at the table will need your name and how many are attending. They will also need a Sign and Sale card portfolio # (it can be yours) in order to hold and later charge the account. They charge it at the end of the meal. They may charge no-shows, not sure as I have never missed it.

So you could do it for all 19 but be advised if you don't have all of their portfolio #(s) and only book it on yours, then you will be charged for the cost on your sign and sail card.

that said, I would imagine when you are seated to let your server know that these are all separate checks and they can work it out for you.

Cheers!

20160429_091324_zpsmhnkhrlu.jpg

Thanks for the info. Sounds like I should round up at least 1 representative from each cabin to take with me to make the reservation.

• 2 weeks later...