Summit Kid's Dailies or program info

AlluraUni

So, we're booked (yes, I need to join the roll call) for Summit to Bermuda in August. Fingers crossed that we actually get to Bermuda this time. Last time we tried this, we got diverted by Cristobal and ended up in FL and Nassau. This year my son is old enough for the kid's club (4.5), so I'm wondering if anyone has recent (newer than 2012, anyway) daily sheets or other info about kids on Celebrity Summit? What's on the kids menu in the MDR these days?

Also, am I correct that there's zero splash area? How deep is the main pool? My son is still learning to swim, so we'll bring water wings or something for him. At least this time he doesn't have diapers! (last trip he was 2.5).

Any other kid-related suggestions? What about in Bermuda itself? I have a tentative itinery (aquarium/zoo, Shelly Bay or Tobacco Beach, maybe the caves & ice cream). No forts, DH dragged me to EVERY ONE on our first trip. :)

Oh, thank you! Those give me a much better idea of what to expect. Looks like there's a lot to do, and I like that they have family activities.

Enjoy your trip! We're about 2 months behind you (8/14). :)