Comfort Suites/Atlantis Day Pass Question -- Booking Room for Day Earlier

may_bartram

I wanted to book Comfort Suites in Nassau solely for the Atlantis passes. The day our ship is arriving, there are no rooms available. There are rooms available for the day before. (for example, arriving 7/10, no rooms available but rooms are available 7/9). It's my understanding that with Comfort Suites, you have access to passes for both days.

Is it possible to book the room for the day before we arrive and not show up until the next day (probably around noon) and pick up the passes? I know they will charge my card automatically for the room as a no show, which is fine, I just want the tickets.

Has anyone ever done this? I know I should probably call the hotel directly but thought someone here might have experience. Thanks.

I wanted to book Comfort Suites in Nassau solely for the Atlantis passes. The day our ship is arriving, there are no rooms available. There are rooms available for the day before. (for example, arriving 7/10, no rooms available but rooms are available 7/9). It's my understanding that with Comfort Suites, you have access to passes for both days.

Is it possible to book the room for the day before we arrive and not show up until the next day (probably around noon) and pick up the passes? I know they will charge my card automatically for the room as a no show, which is fine, I just want the tickets.

Has anyone ever done this? I know I should probably call the hotel directly but thought someone here might have experience. Thanks.

Unless you make some special arrangement with the hotel (and get it in writing), you're room will be cancelled when you don't show up. Additionally, since check out is at 11am, you're arrival at noon will mean you should have already checked out. I doubt they will make an exception.

Unless you make some special arrangement with the hotel (and get it in writing), you're room will be cancelled when you don't show up. Additionally, since check out is at 11am, you're arrival at noon will mean you should have already checked out. I doubt they will make an exception.

That's what I was afraid of, I'll need to check, I guess. Since the room isn't really cancelled (it's charged), I was hoping there was some way to get the tickets.