Mini Suite- Privacy

Knolmom

Just booked a mini-suite( A 429 )on the Island , combined with a cruisetour in Alaska for next August. There will be three adults traveling. Is there a privacy curtain that can be closed between the sitting area containing the sofa bed and the bedroom sleeping area?

My husband and I have traveled together with our friend in the past, staying in the same room, but we have never shared sleeping quarters for more than a day or two. We know we will have enough personal space in the mini, but we do not see a privacy curtain in any of the brochures or in the trip photos posted online.

We will also be sharing a room on the land portion, and despite being assured that a triple is workable, we now see in the new Princess brochure that some triple hotel room accommodations are not intended for 3 adults.

Starting to get a little worried, but there is no way our friend could afford to join us in a single accommodation.

Can anyone help me out here??

We just got off the Coral which is a sister to the Island -

We've had a mini on 5 cruises never had a privacy curtain - I think it's a great idea and can't imagine why they haven't done this yet.

A couple of year's ago a friend of our's traveled with their adult son.

She bought some shower curtains at the dollar store and hung them up somehow to give them privacy.

I would think it's going to be tight with 3 adults - especially a couple and a single. You must pass through the bed area to get to the bathroom as well.

The mini's on the Dawn and like size ships are much larger than on this size of ship.

Hope this helps

Archived