ALLURE - Coastal Kitchen Menus

That's great thanks. Any breakfast menu's anybody?

It was the usual standard kind of menu I thought. Eggs, Omelets, French Toast etc. I thought it was similar to the other D+/PC breakfast areas.

If there is something special you want they can get it for you, I had GF Bread to toast and DH the Cranberry bread in the WJ and they had it every AM on a plate ready for us. [ I brought it the first day from the WJ and they said they would have it for us]

You can toast your bread in the buffet section in the SL. Or I am sure they will do it for you but sometimes they are Very Busy! The specialty coffee machine is there too, near by if you don't want to wait for them to get the order for you.

Loved the Allure!!!! have a wonderful time on board.

It was the usual standard kind of menu I thought. Eggs, Omelets, French Toast etc. I thought it was similar to the other D+/PC breakfast areas.

If there is something special you want they can get it for you, I had GF Bread to toast and DH the Cranberry bread in the WJ and they had it every AM on a plate ready for us. [ I brought it the first day from the WJ and they said they would have it for us]

You can toast your bread in the buffet section in the SL. Or I am sure they will do it for you but sometimes they are Very Busy! The specialty coffee machine is there too, near by if you don't want to wait for them to get the order for you.

Loved the Allure!!!! have a wonderful time on board.

Thank you - can not wait - we go on 10th July 0 sooo exctied :D