Cozumel Drinkers!!!!!!

DiveCruiser

I was a good hubby and went shopping, Got to the middle of the strip and there it was :) Corona for $1.00 a bottle. So like a loving hubby :rolleyes: I let them shop and boy did the beer go down smooth. They were even nice enought to throw me in a cab when they finished. :eek:

Hope it is still there after Wilma

Bob

Shop with us for awhile and we'll drink with you all night long! Oh, wait, maybe all wives/women aren't like me???? Shopping is fun at the ports but I still like sitting down with a cold beer or frozen margarita on the beach and 'people watching.'

Marcia

When visiting Cozumel, DH and I always go to Ponchos Backyard for lunch. A wonderful place! GREAT margaritas and the best guacamole anywhere (be sure to ask for a little habanera salsa on the side). Anyhow, the stratagy is for DH to consume one or more of those gigantic margaritas--one is usually enough--and then we shop all the way back to the taxi. He is so mellow --just strolls along with a wistful smile on his face and carries all the parcels I bestow upon him.

Sure hope Ponchos survived and will be up and running again. I know those margaritas are responsible for a good percentage of the tourist dollars left in Coz!

Marti

Archived