Premium Water?

QuakerBoy

Reading the Celebrity description of what's offered with the Classic and Premium beverage package, I'm a bit confused. Apparently, I can get all the bottled water I want with the Classic, but if I want "premium water," I will need to upgrade packages. What the heck is "premium water," and why do I need it? If I stay with the Classic package, what "non premium water" can I get?

Classic Beverage Package: Crystal Geyser Bottled Water

Premium Beverage Package: Evian, Pellegrino, Perrier, Vitamin Water

Classic Beverage Package: Crystal Geyser Bottled Water

Premium Beverage Package: Evian, Pellegrino, Perrier, Vitamin Water

Sorry Celebrity, but in Europe you don't serve Crystal Geyser but another generic brand instead – as mentioned already in this thread.

Sometimes we do but not always. Last cruise we drove to New York and cruised from there and my feet still swelled. Although, thinking about it, they did not swell as much. Next cruise we are flying to Vancouver but 4 days ahead of the cruise so I will take note. Thanks for that thought.

I'm still trying to determine the excess swelling we experience on our cruises. Our recent cruise last month was the worst, which we drove to locally, so flying is not the issue.

Our most recent land vacation was to WDW where we flew to Florida, and had the meal package so all food was either Disney restaurants or fast food. We didn't swell at all. The weather was very hot and humid on this particular vacation so we know that's not a factor either.

I read somewhere the swelling is caused by being surrounded with excess sea water vapor or droplets as opposed to a land vacation. It may be true because that is the only difference, between these 2 trips.