Pictures of the MD menu ruby princess Alaska

azbeachbum2016

Was wondering if anyone who has done the Alaska ruby princess cruise this year. do you by any chance have pictures of the menu in the MD? Just trying to figure out which nights to make reservations at the crown grill. Also has anyone eaten at Share? What are your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Gnatz007 we will go in September. That would be so awesome if you could please post them when you get home! I would also love to hear what you loved and didn't so much love about the cruise/ship and any pointers you might have!! Thanks again!!!

Gnatz007 we will go in September. That would be so awesome if you could please post them when you get home! I would also love to hear what you loved and didn't so much love about the cruise/ship and any pointers you might have!! Thanks again!!!

I will be more than happy. I plan on a review with lots of pictures. Any special request let me know today and I gladly snap a pic of it. Just let me know today, we sail tomorrow!

I will be more than happy. I plan on a review with lots of pictures. Any special request let me know today and I gladly snap a pic of it. Just let me know today, we sail tomorrow!

Have a wonderful trip - looking forward to seeing your photos and comments!

Barb

Just ate at SHARE on Saturday (7/2) and thought it was really good. Didn't take any photos of the menu, but you start with 4 different cheeses and a charcuterie plate with olives. Two of the starters have fresh made pasta. The pasta was fantastic.

For mains, the waiter recommended twice cooked duck or parmesan-crusted turbo (a tender white fish) and potato gratin side. Braised kale side was good, too. There are 3 desserts to choose from: chocolate mouse with vanilla bean ice cream, ricotta fritters, or lemon tart.

At $39pp, we thought it was well worth it for the amount of work and freshness of the food.