Pizza on Celebrity Silhouette

stlgreg

I think of myself as someone that really knows thier pizza, while i admit the pizza on Celebrity is not going to blow your mind, it far exceeds the garbage sorentos tries to pass off as pizza.

I wish every single cruise line CEO's went on Princess and tried their pizza, (dont copy anything else they do) but they are the only ones that have it right.

Water makes for the best bagels, Chicago, Ney York Pizza this is not. I am sure the Kids will enjoy no matter if it is home made to store bought as long as their Parants don't make a fuss about it? Start to make a fuss about things you see what happens people start to find an excuse to say what they like better than. If the Piza is not to your liking you have pasta and sauce or better yet do they have cheese and macroni?

There is pizza served at the buffet from lunchtime to late at night. The quality of the pizza has improved. It is now to the point that we will actually eat it and it is not bad.

Yes ditto that, I can't stand chain-restaurant type pizza but the pizza station at buffet has the nice hand made thin crust loaded sparsely with good quality ingredients. My friend said she couldn't see an "Hawaiian" option (ham and pineapple), the executive chef walking past heard and BAM, he went to the salad station, gathered the ingredients, got his team on it and 10 minutes later it was delivered to our table. Thanks Celebrity!