Suite Photos

MAMATAMA

It is fine to keep a signature, but there are ways to make it MUCH smaller so others don't have to see it take up half a page several times, especially in a thread like this where you respond multiple times.

The folks with obnoxiously long signatures come off as braggadocios.

The revised signature conveys the same information without taking up lots of valuable screen real estate.

Wow. There's a little button in the user profile that lets you turn signatures off, if it bugs you so much.

Talk about judgemental!

And I would like pictures, too of the renovations in the suites, as we'll be on Dawn in March

Edited by Starflyr3

It is fine to keep a signature, but there are ways to make it MUCH smaller so others don't have to see it take up half a page several times, especially in a thread like this where you respond multiple times.

The folks with obnoxiously long signatures come off as braggadocios. The point of the signature is to assist people in knowing where you have been, but it isn't necessary to let it run on and on in large font which makes it annoying when you have to scroll past a long half page signature trying to find relevant content. For example Mahatma has a particularly long signature with excessive spacing and repetitive information which currently looks like this:

27938555090_7afe00f14e.jpg

This signature could easily be trimmed to this much more reader friendly format:

The revised signature conveys the same information without taking up lots of valuable screen real estate.

So I guess we now have a new phrase - The Signature Police.

If your signature is deemed to be too long or the wrong font size (or God forbid, multiple colors!). you risk the wrath of the Signature Police.

Hopefully, I'm safe since I only have two cruises completed, although I do have two coming up. Am I allowed to have two countdowns or does that offend your sensibilities? Must be a slow day in NOLA if this is what you're complaining about...

Jim

The folks with obnoxiously long signatures come off as braggadocios. The point of the signature is to assist people in knowing where you have been, but it isn't necessary to let it run on and on in large font which makes it annoying when you have to scroll past a long half page signature trying to find relevant content. For example Mahatma has a particularly long signature with excessive spacing and repetitive information which currently looks like this:

27938555090_7afe00f14e.jpg

This signature could easily be trimmed to this much more reader friendly format:

The revised signature conveys the same information without taking up lots

f valuable screen real estate.

What difference is it to you? Jeeze now we have signature police here? :eek:

Crazy -

Mamatama - I suspect there will be pictures coming out soon if there are none by then maybe you can post some when you return? I am going on the Dawn in October and would love to see new pics of the rooms!

Thank you so much, I am unsure why there are such critical people. We all going on a cruise, why on earth are they not HAPPY people! LOL

I am unable to locate any updated photos will let you know if I do.

Thanks again for the support:)

Wow….. I guess I never noticed how things worked here. I am surprised how critical people are. I am not a not sure if I will not be posting anymore.

Don't worry about the comment. The signature is no big deal and it isn't bragging just showing where you been and when may even list type of room. Most everyone who sails a lot has one. I appreciate the post. Waiting for suite pictures too. Dawn 10000 or 10500.