Question for Trent? Miami hotels

Cynde

We cruised out of Miami in 2001 and stayed at, what I remember, is like Best Western Marriott??? or some Marriott. It was directly across from Bayside Market and we could walk across the street and we were there. We actually didn't have very good service so I prefer not to stay there again. I am researching hotels again and when I go to the Bayside Market website it says the only hotel right across the street from them is The Holiday Inn???? Did the Marriott or whatever it was change hands??? I really want to be within walking distance of the Bayside Market but I KNOW that area isn't the best and I want us to be able to walk over after dark for dinner or whatever so don't want to be too far away. Am I crazy and just not remembering where we stayed or WAS there some type of Marriott across from Bayside Market? Do you have any other suggestions for nice but reasonably priced hotel within walking distance of Bayside? Of course, I want it all.........great price, great hotel..........LOL.........just like everybody els, right???

Archived