Carnival Conquest Vacation Video!

s_klugh

Hey Everyone I have Just Finished my Cruise video on the Carnival Conquest! Would love for you to check it out! Had a great time onboard and would love to answer any questions! Make sure to subscribe and share with your fellow cruise friends!

Awesome video! Do you happen to have the Fun Times for each day? Also, is it possible to just do "beach days" at the ports without having to book an excursion? How easy was it to catch cabs to beach? Thanks!!!

Thanks for the video, I enjoyed along with some others of your videos. We'll (my family of 5) be on Conquest in December. Did you stay by the port in a hotel before the cruise? if so would you share which one and what you thought of it? close to port? anything else nearby to do?

Awesome video! Do you happen to have the Fun Times for each day? Also, is it possible to just do "beach days" at the ports without having to book an excursion? How easy was it to catch cabs to beach? Thanks!!!

I do have the fun times I can try and figure out how to scan it tonight! We did the beach in half moon cay of course! Amber cove we just stayed at the port and hung out at the pool! There were cabs there sitting waiting so it shouldn't be a problem to catch one! And grand Turk it rained in the morning then we just stayed at margaritaville for the day! I'm glad you liked the video! If there is anything you want answered let me know!

Thanks for the video, I enjoyed along with some others of your videos. We'll (my family of 5) be on Conquest in December. Did you stay by the port in a hotel before the cruise? if so would you share which one and what you thought of it? close to port? anything else nearby to do?

Thanks for watching and checking out my channel! We did stay the night before! We stayed at the Comfort inn and suites (191 SW 19th Ct

Dania, FL 33004) Great hotel, it's almost brand new! The staff were great! The room was very big with 2 queens and a full sectional couch! I would highly recommend it! They did have a free airport shuttle, they have a cruise shuttle but I believe it was $10 a person! We personally just used uber to the port! I can not say enough about it being the best cheap option! There was allot by the hotel! A huge shopping center with Kmart, publix, and a lot of other stores! Good food options as well! Any more questions let me know! I will be happy to answer!

Thanks for watching and checking out my channel! We did stay the night before! We stayed at the Comfort inn and suites (191 SW 19th Ct

Dania, FL 33004) We personally just used uber to the port! I can not say enough about it being the best cheap option! Any more questions let me know! I will be happy to answer!

Did you have any issues with your Uber driver being able to get into the port area? I had read another review where the Uber Driver had issues.

Thanks!

Did you have any issues with your Uber driver being able to get into the port area? I had read another review where the Uber Driver had issues.

Thanks!

None at all! He just had to show ID and open the trunk! We showed our passports and we were on the way! Super easy!

I do have the fun times I can try and figure out how to scan it tonight! We did the beach in half moon cay of course! Amber cove we just stayed at the port and hung out at the pool! There were cabs there sitting waiting so it shouldn't be a problem to catch one! And grand Turk it rained in the morning then we just stayed at margaritaville for the day! I'm glad you liked the video! If there is anything you want answered let me know!

Thanks a bunch! Will def look out for them if you can send them :-) I'm so excited!!!

Dania, FL 33004) Great hotel, it's almost brand new! The staff were great! The room was very big with 2 queens and a full sectional couch! I would highly recommend it! They did have a free airport shuttle, they have a cruise shuttle but I believe it was $10 a person! We personally just used uber to the port! I can not say enough about it being the best cheap option! There was allot by the hotel! A huge shopping center with Kmart, publix, and a lot of other stores! Good food options as well! Any more questions let me know! I will be happy to answer!

Awesome! I'm looking for a hotel too. Could you walk to the Kmart and food places from here?

Thanks for sharing that video. I'm on the same itinerary/ship in September. Two questions...

Which night was elegant (aka Lobster :D) night?

Would you think it would be worth it to have one of those Amber Cove pool cabanas or just hang out at the pool bars/explore this new port?

Awesome! I'm looking for a hotel too. Could you walk to the Kmart and food places from here?

I'm also interested in, was it easy to walk to those places? We are family of 5 with 3 kids. Looking to stay in nice area that is safe to walk or easy taxi/uber to places to do that night before cruise.

Thanks so much.

Edited by kite5280

Thanks for sharing that video. I'm on the same itinerary/ship in September. Two questions...

Which night was elegant (aka Lobster :D) night?

Would you think it would be worth it to have one of those Amber Cove pool cabanas or just hang out at the pool bars/explore this new port?

First thanks for watching i really appreciate it! Formal night was the second night, the day of half moon cay! In September you might run into the same problem we did, it was so hot! and the pool was warmer than a hot tub! We hung out for a bit and explored then headed back to the ship! I would prob get a cabana of some kind! the ones on the hill had a great view and there was a mister and fan on the deck! and there not far from the slides and pool there is a walkway where the zip line goes up! I would highly recommend you stay hydrated as a member of our group was getting dizzy from the heat! But it was 95 and sunny with 100% humidity that day! I hope this helps! any other questions let me know!

I'm also interested in, was it easy to walk to those places? We are family of 5 with 3 kids. Looking to stay in nice area that is safe to walk or easy taxi/uber to places to do that night before cruise.

Thanks so much.

I would recommend it! We stayed down the street a couple years ago at another brand under the comfort inn umbrella! Its a nice area! We walked down to the shopping area, There was also a Dave and busters and i believe a movie theater down a bit. But you might have to uber to that! Also another thought on uber, it was quick and easy there are plenty of drivers! If you have any other questions let me know! I will be happy to answer!

Sorry for the delay on the funtimes! Im working over time this weekend before i leave on breeze next weekend! I will get time to post the funtimes! also if anyone has more questions send them my way! I love answering cruise questions!

Hi s_klugh;

Thanks for sharing your video, I saw it and loved it. I have a question - Was there a past guest party? If so which night, and was appetizers and free cocktails offered? I will be on Conquest in September.

Nae