Cabins next to self serve laundry...any deck

TinyG

Hello

Just wondering if any past cruisers have stayed next to any of the self serve laundries and if it was busy, or noise was heard in the cabin? We are on deck 8 interior next to it, another cabin is available and wondering if we should move. I have read that they are 24 hours. Thanks

Hello

Just wondering if any past cruisers have stayed next to any of the self serve laundries and if it was busy, or noise was heard in the cabin? We are on deck 8 interior next to it, another cabin is available and wondering if we should move. I have read that they are 24 hours. Thanks

Just off the Vista where we stayed across the hall from the laundry room. It was not terrible but it was noticeable. At times people hit our door. You could here the door slam on occasion and if you are a light sleeper like my wife you could here the door open and close thru out the night. We personally will not do it again. By any stretch of the imagination it did not ruin our cruise.

Thank you!! We just moved our inside cabin. How far away was your cabin? We still have our TA balcony, but is a across the isle and a few down. So hopefully that will be far enough.

Thank you!! We just moved our inside cabin. How far away was your cabin? We still have our TA balcony, but is a across the isle and a few down. So hopefully that will be far enough.

We were directly across from entrance. A couple doors down should not be a problem.

Javamom mentioned people waiting in the hallways outside the laundry. I have seen this in the past but it did not happen on the Vista.

We were directly across from entrance. A couple doors down should not be a problem.

Javamom mentioned people waiting in the hallways outside the laundry. I have seen this in the past but it did not happen on the Vista.

Thank you Ce_Cruise, good to know. We have 8345. I am glad the new inside became available. It was not available earlier, as now all is left is one cabin in the last section. The last day on the 10 day should an easy move to the new balcony cabin for the TA .