New Cruise Director Schedule is out Hayley McMinn question

jakzak10

I have Mat Seguin. Anyone ever have him? Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had Mat this time last year on the Valor and he was absolutely horrible. Maybe my standards are too high because of the great time we had with Dr. E, but Mat didn't seem to be too friendly, never saw him around the ship outside of the welcome aboard show & captain's meet n' greet, and the entertainment staff were visibly annoyed with his long winded announcements during trivia.

51 posts and only 2 addressed the OP's question about Hayley McMinn on the Conquest. Talk about hijacking. I'm going on the Conquest in December and that's why I'm reading this thread. I'm not interested in wasting my time hearing about every other Cruise Director in the fleet. That's not what the thread is supposed to be about.

I've seen many people ask about the cruise directors before. I guess I've just never understood why? What difference does it make who it is? Will we actually notice a difference based on the directors? What am I missing? LOL

A good CD cannot "make" your cruise, but an extremely bad one can certainly "break" it (examples: Jeff Bronson, Sparkle).