Transporation from Northern NJ to Pier 88 NYC

lauren0309

my son was supposed to drop us off at the pier and pick us up the following week. Now he just broke the news to me that he has a wedding to go to on Saturday night in Albany NY the night before our ships arrives home and its going to be hard from him to drive down to NYC from Albany to pick us up when the ship returns the following morning since he is spending Saturday night in Albany. Does anyone know of any shuttle services that goes from anywhere in Northern NJ to the pier? Dont know if a shuttle would be cheaper than parking our car somewhere for the week or maybe just use UBER?. We only live 45 mins. out of NYC.

Trying to figure out my options.

Was on the Gem in May 2014 and 2016 and used Groundlink from Paterson area to and from the pier cost was around $80.00 each way tolls and tip included, on time and professional.

Steve

OK so my son caused me stress for nothing. He got home from work tonight and looked at his wedding invitation and saw the wedding is the second weekend in September, not the third which is my cruise.

Thanks for all your suggestions. I will keep them in mind in case I ever have a transportation need again.