How to send message to a passanger on the ship?

AttilatheHun

Hi Cruisers,

If I wanted to send a message to someone on the MSC Divina and they do not have an internet package since they are not suppose to be on the computer during the cruise how is it don? I would have thought in this day and age that there would be a e-mail address to the ship's Guest Services that you would put the persons name and room number. They would sort the messages, print them out and just put them in the guests room or signal their room phone that they have a message to either call Guest services for the message, or just go to them to get a print out of it.

I wanted to get a message to my 19 year old son but, he does not have the internet package but, can only use the free ship computer not his own phone internet.

So what system is in use?

Thank you.

Hi Cruisers,

If I wanted to send a message to someone on the MSC Divina and they do not have an internet package since they are not suppose to be on the computer during the cruise how is it don? I would have thought in this day and age that there would be a e-mail address to the ship's Guest Services that you would put the persons name and room number. They would sort the messages, print them out and just put them in the guests room or signal their room phone that they have a message to either call Guest services for the message, or just go to them to get a print out of it.

I wanted to get a message to my 19 year old son but, he does not have the internet package but, can only use the free ship computer not his own phone internet.

So what system is in use?

Thank you.

Here are the contact details for the ship

you could send a fax to him

if it is too small to read on your screen

PRESS Ctrl key and the + key together until it's big enough to read

Ctrl and - (minus) key to go back

ship%20phones_1.jpg

Pete