Making reservations on Navigator

My fiancee and I will be sailing on the Navigator to the Eastern Caribbean in December. I have read several great things about Chops, Portofino, the spa, the Ice Show etc. What is the easiest way to make reservations? It seems you must do them quickly at the beginning of the cruise. Do you have to go to each venue to make a reservation or can you do it from your TV? Are there long lines to do this? Is there a central location to do this?

Thank you,

DrMMarv007:)

You can make the reservation from your phone or in person at tthe restaurants. We ate at both restaurants on Serenade recently and they were not booked full any time. One night we had the entire Portofino staff for just the two of us. One thing to remember, if you make a reservation and don't cancel it they still charge you 10 pp (24 hr advance cancellation required) .. this happenned to us as we made one reservation then thought we had cancelled it to book a different night, but they called our suite less than 24 hours prior to remind us of the original reservation which they forgot to cancel, or I didn't make the cancellation clear ---- so we just HAD to go back another night !! Oh, what sufferring !

I believe you have to pick up a ticket for the ice show in advance, others will share the details I'm sure..

Enjoy your cruise!

It's actually not that hard to do them all quickly- Chops and Portofino are both at the entrance to the Windjammer cafe at the aft of the ship on Deck 11.

The spa is on Deck 12 at the bow of the ship.

It would be easy to take an elevator up to 12 forward, book your spa appointments, walk down one flight of stairs and across the pool deck (stopping at the pool bar to get your first frou frou drink) to the Windjammer area, make your specialty restaruant reservations and reward yourselves with lunch:)

The Ice Show tickets are available on the next day- you just go to the area that is stated in the Compass and get the tickets for the show you want.

And of course, if you have a suite, the Conceriege will make your reservations for you and you get your ice show ticket from him/her.

Have a great cruise- we loved the NOS!

Cheers,

Thank you very much! That is about what I planned to do. I am in a Junior Suite, but I do not think they qualify for Conceriege. I believe only the suites above the Junior Suites qualify. Won't hurt to ask.

DrMMarv007

Yes, unfortuantely you do not qualify for concierge. But as I stated before, it is very easy to make all of your reservations on the first day.

Cheers,

Archived