Four Adults Comfort Suites - Aquaventure Passes

jsdisneymommy

I have done the room at Comfort Suites the last two times we traveled to Nassau - once with just me and my DH, and the second time with me, DH, and two kids. This time, though, I'm traveling with my DH and two other adults. Can we still just book one room? And if we book one room for the four adults, will all of us still be given wristbands for Aquaventure?

I have done the room at Comfort Suites the last two times we traveled to Nassau - once with just me and my DH, and the second time with me, DH, and two kids. This time, though, I'm traveling with my DH and two other adults. Can we still just book one room? And if we book one room for the four adults, will all of us still be given wristbands for Aquaventure?

When you book the room, you'll need to add the additional 2 adults names to the reservation, and pay for additional adults in the room (it $40 more per person, plus additional fees, taxes and gratuities). If you book 4 people, you will get 4 wristbands. ALL 4 of you need to be present at the front desk to get your room card, which you take to the Atlantis...

I tried to go thru Comfort Suites a few months ago but they required a 2 night stay. Not sure if thats policy now but it would have been required for me. For me it was easier and cheaper to just buy passes from Atlantis.

I tried to go thru Comfort Suites a few months ago but they required a 2 night stay. Not sure if thats policy now but it would have been required for me. For me it was easier and cheaper to just buy passes from Atlantis.

This happens from time to time. Depending on the season and occupancy.

Are there any other ways to get day passes to the water park? I know there is one that costs $161-ish through a different day pass company, but I wasn't sure if there was any other options once we actually get into port. We will be there August 9th (while Atlantis is still sold out), along with four other ships in port, so I'm thinking we lost our chances. But we still want to try to find any other options to go to the water park!

I should have bought them when they were $120 through Atlantis! :(

I just booked a room for 1 night through AARP/Expedia for the 3 of us (1 kid) and had no trouble. Obviously we won't stay the night but it's worth it for the passes for all of us to Atlantis for the day. Came out to 250.

I just booked a room for 1 night through AARP/Expedia for the 3 of us (1 kid) and had no trouble. Obviously we won't stay the night but it's worth it for the passes for all of us to Atlantis for the day. Came out to 250.

Was comfort 250 including all fees? when i get final price for family of 4 in August, it comes out to over 500 dollars

Was comfort 250 including all fees? when i get final price for family of 4 in August, it comes out to over 500 dollars

I got 271 quoted on Expedia,then 250 with the AARP rate. It's for 3 people, 1 king room. I booked the room and it says it includes the Atlantis access:

Free Cancellation until Thu, Aug 11

Breakfast Included

Free Parking

Free Internet

Paradise Island hotel with full access to Atlantis logo.svg?locale=en_US&siteid=1

Close to famed resort

This casual, all-junior suite property provides guests access to Atlantis and full use of their resort facilities just one block away, and two golf courses are a mile away.

They ask for a 50.00 cash deposit it says. That's it.

Edited by baileymouse

Thanks, i get 278 for 2 adults, 2 children but after extra guest fees and taxes, its over 500

Trip Summary

13636_70_t.jpg

Comfort Suites Paradise Island

4.0 out of 5.0

Map Points of interest

1 Room: Standard Room, 1 King Bed

Check-in: Wed, Aug 24

Check-out: Thu, Aug 25

1-night stay

No surprises! Here’s a breakdown of your price:

Mandatory hotel fee: Collected by hotel. Details

Room 1: 2 Adults, 2 Children avg./night

1 Night , click to see the rate for the night

$278.75

Extra guest fee $80.00

Taxes & Fees $154.07

Trip Total: $512.82

• 2 weeks later...
I got 271 quoted on Expedia,then 250 with the AARP rate. It's for 3 people, 1 king room. I booked the room and it says it includes the Atlantis access:

Free Cancellation until Thu, Aug 11

Breakfast Included

Free Parking

Free Internet

Paradise Island hotel with full access to Atlantis logo.svg?locale=en_US&siteid=1

Close to famed resort

This casual, all-junior suite property provides guests access to Atlantis and full use of their resort facilities just one block away, and two golf courses are a mile away.

They ask for a 50.00 cash deposit it says. That's it.

So how does this work. Just book the room like normal? They let you get there any time? No 4 pm check in?