Epic - cabin question

Hello!

We are looking to book two connecting family balcony cabins on deck 14, cabins 14058 and 14062. I have a couple of questions and I would appreciate if somebody who has been on Epic and maybe stayed on Deck 14 can help me out.

My questions are:

- since Deck 15 has a pool and Garden Café, how noisy is it in the cabins on Deck 14? It looks like our cabins will be right under the washrooms near Waves Pool Bar.

- does anybody know where the connecting door is in the cabin? Is it closer to entrance or to the balcony?

- I read that the washroom and shower setup is really weird in these cabins. Is there actually a door in the shower part or is there just a shower curtain? What happens when the shower curtain is closed?

Any other helpful hints about the family balcony cabins will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Olga.

Haven't stayed it on this deck but had a balcony and mini. Suite on deck 12 so can't comment on noise levels but we just opened up the balcony door between are room so didn't need interconnecting rooms also the shower is on one side of the cabin as u walk in with a glass door and on the other side of the door is the toilet with a glass door they are both frosted glass and u can see a outlines of the person using it their is also a curtain u can pull the separate this whole section to the rest of the cabin