Explorer of the Seas-Seattle to Sydney, Oct 6, 2017

rlo4934

• 2 weeks later...

We did a similar cruise a couple years ago on the Solstice, Honolulu to Sydney. Met a few gay men on the cruise. Really enjoyed the sea days. We usually sail Celebrity so this is my first Royal Caribbean Cruise.

• 1 year later...
Hello Gents,

We"ll be joining you on this one. Looking forward to meeting up.

We are Brett and Frank

Hi Brett and Frank,

We're looking forward to meeting you as well and this cruise. 44 days and counting! We're both ready for a long and relaxing vacation. Should be a good group on board based on postings on another cruise site so looking forward to meeting you all.

Rick and Joe

Hi Rick and Joe,

Yes, this cruise is long overdue for us, and we too are looking forward to a long relaxing break.

Would be great to catch up .. all the LGBT meets we've been to on RCI have been a real

bust, always planned for 10pm in the Champagne Bar, and no one turns up. We did a transatlantic last year on Celebrity and the meets at 7.30 in the Martini Bar were always

well attended.

Hi Gents,

We usually sail Celebrity so this is a change for us and always had a great time and met lots of people on Celebrity. We booked this cruise because we've not been to Fiji and all the sea days. I know there is a group of seven guys from Seattle on this cruise, a couple from Holland, a gent from Toronto traveling with friends and a guy from the East coast so there is no reason we all shouldn't get together and have fun.

Rick and Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Great, sound like it might be fun. We also have some friends from the UK joining us. There are a lot of new destinations for us as well, so we are very much looking forward to that. We've also decided to spend a few nights in Honolulu to break up the journey to Seattle. Good times !

Partner and I are on board. Anyone else?

Rick and Joe

Hi Rick and Joe!

My partner and I are also on this cruise. Sail date is getting close!! Hopefully, we'll meet you guys as well as Brett and Frank onboard.

Gerald and Darren