Weather in December?

Milwaukee

We are traveling on the Sun on December 4th and I am wondering what any of you think the weather might be like. We have sailed in mid-November before in the Carribbean and it has been absolutely beautiful, very warm and sunny. :) I am hoping that it isn't colder in December. I want to wear shorts and tank tops if not a swimming suit. We live in Wisconsin and it is nice to get some warm weather and sunshine before the really long winter sets in up here. Thanks!

We are traveling on the Sun on December 4th and I am wondering what any of you think the weather might be like. We have sailed in mid-November before in the Carribbean and it has been absolutely beautiful, very warm and sunny. :) I am hoping that it isn't colder in December. I want to wear shorts and tank tops if not a swimming suit. We live in Wisconsin and it is nice to get some warm weather and sunshine before the really long winter sets in up here. Thanks!

The average low temperature in any of the Sun's ports is slightly less than 70 F,

and the average hight temperature is approximately 90 F.

I posted a reply yesterday that had links to web pages that cover the ports the Dawn would be sailing.

Here's that thread again:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=247623

Archived