More COKA Sailing Dec 11 / 05 NCL SUN

LiamFitz

Hello all,

We are cruising Dec 11 on the Sun for our first vacation in years and our first cruise. :rolleyes: We can't wait :D Like you Coka we are on deck ten forward in the cabin next to the royal suite. We however won't be able to query your mantra, which way to my " PENTHOUSE ". Our cabin " 1002 " is a simple balcony room although I hope the best one on the ship. Our balcony is 10' X 10' which I intend to enjoy as much as you did. I have a question for anyone whom might know. Our category " BA " Cabin does not have conciege level service like all the mini suite cabins and above categories. Can you upgrade to conciege service for a fee once your on board ? I called NCL and they said that I may be able to do so but they counldn't do so over the phone prior to sailing. I ask because I want access to room service on my " terrasse " thank you. Every other room on deck ten is either a suite or royal suite. Our room is somewhat an anomally being a joining room to the royal suite. We just wanted this location. Birds eye view and all. Also are there terry robes in the rooms or do you have to request them ?

We are unsure about our itinerary as I've read about Cozumel bad fortune :mad: . My hopes go out to them. No word as of yet from the NCL site. I Hope we will spend more time in Belize.

Talking about Belize we are planning to hire a private boat to take us to the islands for Snorkeling and beach combing. I've been considering buying some island property in Belize and would like to scope it out. Anyone that wants to join us is welcome to share expenses. We just want a more free and personal day in Belize.

The mystery dinner sounds fun, how does it work ? See you at the Disco dance.

44 days till sailing.

Liam and Valerie.

Archived