CARNIVAL midnight BUFFET !! !!!!!!

reefshoe

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

RCCL had it every night, but I only went to the Gala Midnight Buffet. But I'd like to try out the midnight buffets more often on my upcoming Carnival cruise, especially if there's a different theme each night! Is the midnight buffet held in the dining room?

The buffets are usually on Lido. (Conquest & maybe others)

See Legends Deck Plan

Each side of the daily buffet(on Conquest) had a mirror image of the other with a few exceptions.

You can check out the Grand Gala Buffet. The opulence of the presentation outweighs the taste though. Some of the food is mediocre to downright tasteless, but the desserts rank higher on my list.

Do any of these buffets have menus?

Or pics of the something other than the chocalate buffet, which seems to be the only thing anyone is interested in. I did a search on webshots.

Sorry, just not a chocaholic.

If it were a peanut butter party or maybe just a dessert buffet, then I would be there with a glass of milk in hand!

• 3 weeks later...
Is Carnival the only line that has a midnight buffet every night. I have yet to miss a midnight buffet:D

we had some on the Lido deck on the Dawn..not sure how often as some nights by midnight I was fast asleep ;) .... think we grazed from morning til night.....:o

Archived