Trying to decide between two Cozumel Excursions, help!

Joliving4Jesus

I have narrowed down two excursions while in Cozumel but they are so similar I don't know which to choose. One is a beach day and lunch in Isla Pasion and the other is a beach day and lunch in Passion Island. Has anyone done either of these excursions and if so what was your take? They both seem to have water toys, hammocks, unlimited food and drinks and both arrive by catamaran but different islands and maybe offer slightly different things, I'm torn!

Isla pasion is "Spanish" for passion island.

Oh I didn't know that! Actually both of them say they get there by catamaran, I wonder why their is two different listings for them if they are the same thing, so weird, thanks for the clarity!

nice ride on the cat.you see lots of small hotels,beaches etc. blue water.when we got to passion beach it was very murky because of the tide action.last trip we did nacchi cocum.we thought it was a lot better.you can get to passion by taxi ,then a panga boat is a short ride across a lagoon.enjoy

We've been to Isla Passion probably half a dozen times and we <3 going there. Aida (the island hostess) is really sweet, courteous and very very helpful.

If it was up to me, I'd take do the twister boat. It's the fastest option (about 25 min vs almost an hour for the catamaran) and really, really fun. My husband describes it as taking a rollercoaster to the beach. If you do that, when you check in (near a bunch of the shops, near the Ron Jon surf shop), make sure to ask if Luis and Hector are working. They are a driver/first mate team that work on one of the twister boats and they are AWESOME. We've gone out with them two or three times and we absolutely love them.