Hotel suggestions in Malaga?

My suggestion would be to get a taxi and go to Marbella...........its the No 1 Resort on the Costa del Sol with many fashionable hotels. My suggestion is the Melia don Pepe which is 5 minutes walk from town and right on the seafront.

Great pool and facilities and not that expensive

Brian

Brian is right. Marbella is beautiful. You can walk around old town Marbella or along the paseo by the beach. Just be aware.....it is about a 45 min. to an hour trip from the airport in Malaga to Marbella. Be prepared for a $50 or more one way fare. Might not be worth it if your time is limited.

Marty

My wife and I stayed at the Parador Gibralfaro in Malaga a few years back and it has incredible views. The rooms are nice and as is true with all the paradors where we stayed across Spain, the environs were inviting, interesting and restful. I'd recommend this place if you want to stay in Malaga. It is difficult to find and I'd recommend that you take a taxi from the airport or if you have a rental car, get very good directions.

Archived