Ovation 9508 (Large Oceanview) or 12585 (Large Inside)?

Hi, hi!

Appreciate all the reviews and comments from CC members so far regarding cabins on Ovation, Quantum and Anthem (and I've read quite a few :D) but I still haven't been able to find information on the cabins above. I'm a light sleeper and hopefully that explains the reason for my slight OCD on cabin location.

So far, reviews of similar cabins to 9508 (a large ocean view cabin at the bow of the ship) suggest that there might be an issue with noise but they were on either the Quantum or Anthem (something about a crew common area on deck 7 where employees party and create quite a din late at night on a cruise to the Caribbean and noise generated by waves crashing against the bow). This has led me to consider 12585 (a large inside cabin) but it's located next to a blank space on the deck plans and another huge blank space right above it on deck 13. Sadly, these are the only two rooms left on the ship within my budget.

Any experience on these rooms or even similar rooms would be most welcomed!