The NCL Gem...??!

jelomu

I really like the seven day southern cruise on the Gem,it embarks in San Juan stopping in Granada, St. Lucia,Dominican,Antigua and British virgin islands…

We are cruising May 2017, but our dates do not have that particular cruise available.

Does the Gem switch to the Mediterranean cruise after April? Or will cruise itineraries be put out later that I could grab one instead of doing the Eastern Caribbean?

Not sure if they a reset in stone or they add on to the current schedule...

Thank you!

I really like the seven day southern cruise on the Gem,it embarks in San Juan stopping in Granada, St. Lucia,Dominican,Antigua and British virgin islands…

We are cruising May 2017, but our dates do not have that particular cruise available.

Does the Gem switch to the Mediterranean cruise after April? Or will cruise itineraries be put out later that I could grab one instead of doing the Eastern Caribbean?

Not sure if they a reset in stone or they add on to the current schedule...

Thank you!

This is a one time few sailings the San Juan departure for the Gem, It only leave from NYC, We have cruised it at least a dozen times out of NYC and are doing San Juan in November there are 2 slightly different itineraries so we chose Nov 6th we liked the ports better. Too many other NCL ships relocate to Europe in the summer.

Edited by mommyto2girls