Belize City and Olde Belize Museum Tour?

DannyMac

After we did our snorkle trip to Goff's Cay (which was wonderful), we tendered in to Belize City on our own. My DW and DD and I were mobbed by locals to either take us on tours or to braid their hair. No was not a word that ended the accosting. We took walkie talkies on shore and I led my family to one of the cruise recommended shops and I walked around the neighborhood. People were trying to take my photo with my camera. I wasn't born yesterday although my kid thinks I was the one who gave Ben Franklin the key!Point being, take a tour!Here is a link to some of my photos. Be patient, may take the pages a few seconds to come up.http://home.earthlink.net/~mlangsam/index.html

Enjoy,Photocruiser

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone taken this tour? It is a three hour tour for $39.00, is it worth it or can you see the same things just walking around on your own??

I was in Belize for a vacation and did tour Belize City and the Museum. The City is Poor and I would not recommend it. Short Taxi Ride to the nice Museum from the pier area, Why spend $39?

Archived