Stroller for a 3 year old?

ae2009

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the update! Wow, congrats on going stroller free! We would love to do that, but are still leaning towards having one with us just because our kids will still be a little younger (2.5 and 1.5 yrs). Glad to hear it worked out for you though. :)

So we came back from our 7 day cruise and we took our city mini and it went great!

Def easy to use everywhere. We always folded it and took it into the room and just kept it on the side of the bed next to the window

We didn't use it all the time on the ship but def when our 2 year old was being clingy and we knew she'd ask to be carried.

The breeze is huge and we weren't about to carry her everywhere, lol

It folds up so easy and small that it's great.

It REALLY came in handy on the islands and using the mommy hook was awesome with bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We took a stroller last year with an 18 month old. We are going again this year and he will be 2 1/2. No way I would go without a stroller. The only issue with bigger strollers are that you will constantly bump into people and items. The ship is not really very stroller friendly. It would be worth it to invest in a higher end umbrella stroller.

• 2 weeks later...
Piggybacking on this topic. We'll be cruising with a 2.5 yr old and 14 month old. We do plan on bringing a stroller but not sure if we should bring a double or get 2 separate umbrella strollers. Looking for recommendations! Thanks all!

No matter where we are traveling, cruising or otherwise we always bring two strollers. Its easier to get around and its nice being able to separate. If the older kid wants to do something and the younger is napping my husband and I can split up.