Sinorama

mausie777

We used Sinorama for a 14 day trip to China last year including a 5 day Yangtze River cruise. Prices were wonderful and it was the most "all-inclusive" trip we've ever had - all meals, tips, external and internal flights were included. Our tour director was fantastic and our group was very compatible. I would not hesitate to take a trip of any length with them.

I started a thread on the River Cruise section on Sinorama. You may want to check this out. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2290275

We enjoyed our trip with them. The tour was very well planned, everything was included in the price, I would not hesitate to go with them again. The only down side is that you have no control of your flights schedule/flight paths. We had to fly from LAX to Vancouver then to Shanghai. Others flew from LAX to Beijing, then Shanghai. There could also be some crazy flights like SFO to Chicago, then China. They won't let you know of your flights until 2 or 3 weeks before the trip. I suppose they get the cheapest available seats near departure dates.