wear swim suits on excursions??

slk4485

Hi Am wondering what is pracitcal to wear on "ride and swim" excursions like a Motu picnic . Do most of you wear your suits under your clothes or wear your suits and carry your clothes-. Would appreciate any help--Thanks

There are usually no changing facilities, I am guessing you are talking about Tahiti? Best to wear your suit and just throw on a cover up of some type over it.

Tahitian Princess 10/14/04

RCI-Legend of the Seas 3/27/05 Panama Canal.

One Phantom Booking still open with Princess.

Lands End has great tanktini's they also have a style that has shorts on the bottom. I find this a great style because I felt comfortable walking around and could just jump in the water with no worries. It's better than not knowing if there will be someplace to change clothes.

Beings you mentioned a Motu Picnic, I too, assume you mean Tahiti. Definately wear your suit, with cover-up. I personally wear running or swim type shorts, as they dry fast, and a tank top. I saw lots of pareaus, shift dresses, shorts, whatever! In FP, you just live in your suit!

Nita

Archived