Thank you Familyof2 for the great compliment

Txmedic5

I was looking at reviews of Paradise to see what some wrote about the ship during the big storm in the Gulf and came across a review by Familyof2 regarding the the Paradise cruise from August 10th.

I can't tell you how much you made my day. In your review you singled out "they guy who sang Family Tradition" as the best entertaiment on the ship. That was me.

I was asked by the Karaoke DJ Lisa if I would sing it for her because it was one of her grandmothers favorite songs. I wasn't sure if was going to do it but Lisa was awesome and I couldn't tell her no.

Hearing that you not only liked the song but came back on Friday to hear me sing Karaoke again really means a lot. It's been a very long time since I sang in front of anyone in a live venue of any sorts and it really made me smile.

So thank you very much for the compliment. The review is here if anyone cares to read it. http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=545229