Toddler in David's

Ktrumbies

My take on this:

If I am dining and there is a disruptive child spoiling my evening, I will quietly get up and throw the problem on the maitre d'.

"This child is disrupting my meal, either deal with the parents or I am leaving, and anything I have eaten WILL be comped."

Hit Carnival in the wallet. If they allow unruly toddlers in the steak house, it is their problem, not mine to endure. Some decorum should be maintained by the staff.

As to unruly, drunk adults, the same would apply.

It's rather quite simple, you see. :cool:

Lou, you and I fly the same way. I am not about to sit and have MY dinner in the steakhouse ruined because of an unruly child or drunk.

You CAN, but the question is whether you SHOULD

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This. In a nutshell. We will be sailing next month with our son, DIL and my precious grandsons, 5 and 3. We will be dining in the steakhouse for the first time. We wouldn't dream of taking them to the steakhouse, they will be at Camp Carnival.

My take on this:

If I am dining and there is a disruptive child spoiling my evening, I will quietly get up and throw the problem on the maitre d'.

"This child is disrupting my meal, either deal with the parents or I am leaving, and anything I have eaten WILL be comped."

Hit Carnival in the wallet. If they allow unruly toddlers in the steak house, it is their problem, not mine to endure. Some decorum should be maintained by the staff.

As to unruly, drunk adults, the same would apply.

It's rather quite simple, you see. :cool:

Love it!