Card Players

headauctioneer

My wife and I are avid card players.I play a very good Bridge game and my wife is a very good canasta player.We are looking to see if there is anybody on board our cruise that is looking to play.We are sailing on the Infinity,Dec. 24th,2005.Please contact us if you are interested,thanks Bob:)

you will find bridge players- they also offer it as part of the entertainment. it may be harder to find a canasta group. i like canasta and euchre, and hand and foot. it would be fun to play once in awhile. Good luck. Hope you get some response on Roll Call

My wife and I are avid card players.I play a very good Bridge game and my wife is a very good canasta player.We are looking to see if there is anybody on board our cruise that is looking to play.We are sailing on the Infinity,Dec. 24th,2005.Please contact us if you are interested,thanks Bob:)

My husband and I are also bridge players. On sea days there is a bridge class in the morning and a duplicate bridge game in the afternoon. During the organized bridge games you will have an opportunity to meet other bridge players on your cruise who will probably be glad to play bridge with you at other times, as well. We usually do :)

The advice to put the question of card players to the folks in your ROLL CALL is a good one. In fact, the day I joined my roll call for CONSTELLATION, I posed that very question. The result? I am now the official card players list keeper; everyone was delighted to know there were others who shared their card-playing passions, from spades to euchre to poker ... and yes, even bridge.;) Every week, I update the list in our ROLL CALL thread, and that seems to attract even more revelers, and add a little good humored ribbing, too.

Hope this inspires you to do the same!

Happy Trails,

Archived