Constellation, 11/14/16

jjvano357

I am going on a 14 night cruise on the constellation. I know this is a repositioning cruise that ends in Abu Dhabi. From the itinerary, it appears that we will be docked in Abu Dhabi for 3 days at the end. What are the logistics of this? Will the boat be at port the entire time and we can exit and board as frequently and whenever we want? Or will they take the ship away from port during the night? Also on the last day, what time will they kick us off? Flights from Abu Dhabi going west to the US, have horrible flights times. The majority of the flights leave at 2:30 AM and if they are going to kick us off the boat at 10 AM, we will have lots of time to kill w/ our luggage.

Any thoughts? Also what can we do in Abu Dhabi. I was thinking about going up on the burj khalifa and doing Ferrari World, but I doubt that will take up all of our time there.

Thanks!

Join the roll call!! The ship docks at 4pm on the Saturday and departs on the Monday. The ship will be docked for the 2 nights and you will be able to come and go as you please I would imagine. Hope so as I'm going to GP and meeting friends. A lot of people on roll call leaving about 11pm on the Sunday to get flights at 2.00am.