Grand Princess in Rotterdam

wvdleek

On 14 May I was invited to visit Princess Cruises' 109.000 grt ms Grand Princess in Rotterdam.

This photo-album can be accessed (as usual) via my website.

If you're an existing Ofoto member you'll be asked to sign in. If not, you can join Ofoto for free.

Kind regards,

Willem H. van der Leek

"It's good to see a well-run site!"

http://www.vdleek.nl

Thank you very much for the pictures - we will be traveling on the Golden next summer and Rotterdam is one of our stops so it was especially interesting to see the port with her sister ship docked.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=808000&cdt=2005;7;21;17;00;00&timezone=GMT+0000

Until the Golden Princess

Golden Princess July 2005

Mariner of the Seas April 2004

Celebrity Infinity September 2001

Disney Wonder June 2000

Estelle, when in Rotterdam, don't forget to visit the Maritime Museum Rotterdam with its fabulous bookshop.

When you leave the ship, go to the left to the bridge (Erasmusbridge), cross the river and walk straight ahead. On your right side you will see Leuvehaven with a lot of old ships (is an outer museum). At the end of the Leuvehaven is the museum, it's also very close to the city-center.

Enjoy your cruise.

Kind regards,

Willem H. van der Leek

Willem,

Thanks for your reply - any other tips for spending the day in Rotterdam or day trips outside the city would be appreciated - we're thinking of going to Amsterdam for part of the day but it's too early to have made final plans - although I love the research and planning stage almost as much as the cruising icon_smile.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=808000&cdt=2005;7;21;17;00;00&timezone=GMT+0000

Until the Golden Princess

Golden Princess July 2005

Mariner of the Seas April 2004

Celebrity Infinity September 2001

Disney Wonder June 2000

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Estelle:

Willem,

Thanks for your reply - any other tips for spending the day in Rotterdam or day trips outside the city would be appreciated - we're thinking of going to Amsterdam for part of the day but it's too early to have made final plans - although I love the research and planning stage almost as much as the cruising icon_smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Estelle,

If I can be of any help, please contact me via the e-mailaddress on my website.

Kind regards,

Willem H. van der Leek

Archived