Rhapsody Trio Still saling with Princess?

toothmaker

Does anyone know if the Rhapsody Trio group is still sailing with Princess? Tried last May to get some update on them and received little to no info.

Are you talking about the violinist, cellist, and pianist who play in the Piazza? I can't remember what the Trio called themselves on the Ruby Princess when DH and I sailed September 4th, but we made an effort to be in the Piazza each evening when they played. They were amazing! The violinist was exceptional!

Cathy

We just got off The Grand Princess on 09/18/2016 from Alaska and that was their last sailing they said. They were getting off after that and touring in Europe I heard them announce. They are a FABULOUS group and am kicking myself in the behind for not getting any of their CD's. :(

I thank each of you for responding. We enjoyed them immensely during our Panama Canal cruise two years ago. They play music like they were formed in the womb together...Fantastic. We enjoyed their music every time they were playing in the Piazza. I bought one of their CDs and wish I had all three. It's too bad they will no longer be cruising with Princess. Bon Voyage to them.

• 2 months later...