Hub App

bhorney32

Is this true? I get on Saturday so I will be looking for this. I hope that it is there.

If so I have missed this. I do know that you can go to GS and see the menu in advance.

This has been my experience. The menus are there from the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Aren't the menus for the whole cruise on the TV from the get go?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Not necessarily. There is an option to view the menus on the tv, but the menu may be incomplete and only list appetisers or desserts. I think on our last cruise (Valor, Sept. 9) it listed everything only one out of the eight nights.

Has anyone used the Carnival Hub App yet? I would like to know if it is worth downloading before I go on my cruise. [emoji846]

Carnival Sunshine- June 21, 2014

Carnival Valor- June 20, 2015

Carnival Dream- June 19, 2016

Carnival Ecstasy- October 15, 2016

Worth downloading? Since the App is free and takes all of 2 minutes to find and download...yeah probably worth it.

We did not pay for the chat, but found still found it very useful for the reasons stated in the posts above. Here is a hint...while looking at the pictures that Carnival takes of you via the App, you can just do a screen capture (at least with an iPhone) to save those on your phone. Yeah the carnival watermark is on the picture, but still neat reminders of your various activities.

Used this for the first time on The Freedom and loved it!! Last year on RCCL there were three people in our party and when it came to lunch time we couldn't find the third person on the ship. If RCCL had this feature we wouldn't have had to walk all over the ship trying to find the 3rd person. So with that in mind I told my friends that we each had to pay the $5 for the chat feature and it worked like a charm!! No one got lost and if someone was running late then they let us know.

I also did suggest to Carnival to add the MDR menu as I always like to know ahead of time what is on the menu. I also like the Sail and Sign card part that listed each of your purchases so you know your balance.

My suggestion is if you are sailing with a group that you should pay the $5 as it is totally worth it.

Is there a list somewhere that states which ships have the hub? Chat feature will be a good way of keeping track of teenagers.

In addition to the link Rod posted you can also download the app. It tells you what ships it is currently active on. It says "coming soon" for all the rest so may not have as much info as the above link but at least you'll have the app and they update it as new ships are added so it will be ready for you whenever you get on a ship that supports it.

Tap on the timer and enter your sail date and enjoy a nifty countdown to your cruise.