New Luggage Tags for New Latitude

mabones

During our November cruise on Sky we will go from Gold to Platinum. Following that cruise we will be on the Escape. Will our information be updated by then to reflect our new status? Was thinking of printing our our new information at the Hotel the night before the 2nd leg of our trip.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

It looks like you get off the Sky on December 2, and board the Escape on December 3, is that right?

It is very unlikely that your points will be added by the evening of the 2nd. You can log on and check. There is no reason to reprint your luggage tags (which do not have your status on them anyway). If you see that your Cruise History has been updated before you leave the hotel, you can print that out to show them on board the Escape.

Chances are that when you check-in for the Escape, your keycard will already be printed out with your old Latitudes level on it. The check-in agent cannot do anything about this, I don't think, so you'll have to endure the boarding process as a lowly Gold member :p. Once you get on board, talk to the Latitudes host and they will make sure your status is updated, and get your keycards reprinted, etc.

During our November cruise on Sky we will go from Gold to Platinum. Following that cruise we will be on the Escape. Will our information be updated by then to reflect our new status? Was thinking of printing our our new information at the Hotel the night before the 2nd leg of our trip.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

We earned Platinum on our cruise on Sept 18 to 25. I went on-line Sept 26 (to re-book the messed up Next Cruise we booked earlier that week) and it was updated to show us as Platinum.

So, I predict you will be updated right away.

Yes, you are correct about the dates. I just want to be able to use my new amenities for the Escape cruise. I have already made my reservations for LeBistro, just in case. Will we be eligible for 2 dinners at LeBistro? If so, we will be with another couple who are will still be Gold & plan on going with them.

You'll get the 2 dinners and everything else, but it might not all happen automatically. If it doesn't say Platinum on your card, and you don't find all the Platinum stuff in your cabin (just the Gold stuff), you'll have to talk to the future cruise/Latitudes rep to get it sorted out. Should not be difficult at all.