Atlantis Day Pass - 2017

aam3

Does anybody know how far in advance Atlantis sells their day passes? We are in Nassau on Jan 2 and are trying to book day passes, but their calendar is only available until the end of 2016 right now. I asked on the chat on their website and they said "within the next 90 days"...we sail in 90 days!:rolleyes:

Thanks for your replies! We are two adults and one child. We have looked into booking a room at the CS and it's coming in at about $375. Cheaper than booking through the ship, but more expensive than doing day passes I believe? If Atlantis doesn't post prices soon, we will probably go with that route.

Does anybody know how far in advance Atlantis sells their day passes? We are in Nassau on Jan 2 and are trying to book day passes, but their calendar is only available until the end of 2016 right now. I asked on the chat on their website and they said "within the next 90 days"...we sail in 90 days!:rolleyes:

We're on the same cruise y'all are. I looked into CS and can get a room for $313 rate but when you add the resort fee and taxes it jumps to $437 so not much savings.