Excursion on Carnival Legend Alaska Cruise Leaving 5/16/17

cornisalomi

I've booked a cruse to Alaska on the Carnival Legend on May 16, 2017. My fiance' and I want to halibut fish on the cruise in Juneau on May 18, 2017 leaving in the afternoon once we arrive at 1:00 pm. The Carnival excursion has sold out. I found Moore charters for $300 per person for a 6 hour charter. This charter needs 4-6 people in order to be able to leave out. If you're interested in joining us in this halibut/salmon trip, please let me know. I have done the research and it's reputable and the company will have us back to the boat in time to leave port.

First off, you'll get more information and responses posting this in the Alaska forum.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

And secondly, look to see if there's a Roll Call for your cruise, that's going to be the easiest way to find other people on your specific cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150

• 7 months later...
I've booked a cruse to Alaska on the Carnival Legend on May 16, 2017. My fiance' and I want to halibut fish on the cruise in Juneau on May 18, 2017 leaving in the afternoon once we arrive at 1:00 pm. The Carnival excursion has sold out. I found Moore charters for $300 per person for a 6 hour charter. This charter needs 4-6 people in order to be able to leave out. If you're interested in joining us in this halibut/salmon trip, please let me know. I have done the research and it's reputable and the company will have us back to the boat in time to leave port.

I am on that cruise and I booked a salmon trip in Ketchikan for the 23rd at 7am. I booked with Ketchikan Charters. They will get you on a boat with other singles like myself for around two hundred each. It is a 4 hour trip for salmon, and you need a king salmon stamp because they are running now.