Where does Infinity dock in Honolulu?

Cruisechik

Recently rented a car from Thrifty in Honolulu. We were docked near, but not at the Aloha Tower. We thought we would be right at the Aloha Tower but weren't. Be sure to know the number of the pier you dock at and call the rental agency when you get off the ship. Give them the pier number and they'll come and pick you up.

We were on the Vision of the Seas on the Hawaiian itinerary last year, and we docked at the Aloha Tower in Honolulu. I had seen the tower and locale in films and photos over the years, but that was my first time, and it was a great experience. I have sailed into Honolulu in the past, but always into Pearl Harbor or Ford Island. I did, however, miss the orchid leis, ribbons, confetti and hula dancers that I had imagined. The park like area outside the cruise terminal is one of the nicest portside areas I have ever seen.

petert

Just got off Infinity October 23rd and while in Honolulu we docked at Pier 4 at Aloha Towers. We booked the car through National at their Ala Moana Blvd location. We called once off the ship and a van came and picked us up right by the Coast Guard building (to your left when you walk out onto the street). They came within a few minutes and their office was only about 3/4 mile down the street so we were there in no time. One piece of advice - be patient with the rental desk. They definitely work on "island time" which means they were laid back, not in a hurry, but the friendliest and most helpful agents. If you return the car to them by 5 PM they will shuttle you back to ship free of charge. Rental price was extremely reasonable - a sub compact cost us around $37 with AAA discount. Just make sure when you call National to specify the Ala Moana location - otherwise you will have to go to the airport location.

Archived