QE a Q3 or a Q 4

tgetz

We are booked on the 2018 Queen Elizabeth world cruise leaving from New York and are currently in a Q4 and it is on deck 7. There is a Q3 on deck 5 available if we board in Fort Lauderdale. I am a little concerned about being so high on deck 7, because i am susceptible to sea sickness. Also the Q3 appears a little larger. It is hard to tell from Cunard's brochures or their website. I think the Q4 is 506 square feet but not sure if the Q3 is 556 or 597 square feet. It varies on where I am looking. I saw a thread about the difference on Queen Victoria, but the QE is different. I know there is not a sink in the bar area on the QE and there is only one sink in the bathroom. My usual source for pictures of cabins is deckplans.com but they have grouped the Q3 and 4 together and all the photos are of a Q4.

Does anyone have any ideas of the differences. Thanks for your help

That is what it looks like but can find no verification. Thanks. The QM2 is an ocean liner so i remember it had very little 'movement' but do you happen to remember or know, since it is a newer ship is it more stable than the older ships on Cunard or other lines? Any info is really appreciated.

Also where is the 50 feet? Is the closet perhaps larger?or the little table you eat on?

We are booked on the 2018 Queen Elizabeth world cruise leaving from New York and are currently in a Q4 and it is on deck 7. There is a Q3 on deck 5 available if we board in Fort Lauderdale. I am a little concerned about being so high on deck 7, because i am susceptible to sea sickness. Also the Q3 appears a little larger. It is hard to tell from Cunard's brochures or their website. I think the Q4 is 506 square feet but not sure if the Q3 is 556 or 597 square feet. It varies on where I am looking. I saw a thread about the difference on Queen Victoria, but the QE is different. I know there is not a sink in the bar area on the QE and there is only one sink in the bathroom. My usual source for pictures of cabins is deckplans.com but they have grouped the Q3 and 4 together and all the photos are of a Q4.

Does anyone have any ideas of the differences. Thanks for your help

You tube has a video of Q3 5103 if you wish to have a look.

I have sailed in both. The Q3 seems a little bigger everywhere - space in bed sitting area is not as cramped. Probably bathrooms are the same size.

The Q3 is very stable on deck 5...very close to perfectly mid ship vertically and horizontally - the sweet spot.

Rob