Favorite classic package cocktail?

CruiserN1

On my last cruise this past August I had to go to about 5 bartenders before one knew how to make me a Paralyzer. And this bartender knew it by a different name.

Just for fun, does anyone else know? And bonus points anyone know what the another name is?

Why not just tell the first bartender how to make it? :???

I thought I'd collapse all of the responses into one list in case anyone wants to print it out. I'm looking forward to trying many of these on my cruise next week!

Thanks for making this list!!! I have the classic pkg, too, and don't have a desire to upgrade. Will need to give some of these a try.

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from our cruise on Summit and thought I should post a bit of a warning on the cocktail list. We tried ordering some of these and the bartender or bar server had no idea what we were talking about. Even when the drink was explained, a couple of times the bar server in the dining room refused the order either because he/she didn't understand what we were asking for or they said the drink wasn't available with the classic package (even happened once with a drink we'd ordered the previous two nights without a problem). Also some of the drinks they did provide didn't match the description above (my blue hawaiian was green and had no cream of coconut).

Not a real problem, we always found something good to drink, just wanted to let readers of the thread know that your mileage may vary in obtaining some of the lesser-known drinks on this thread.

• 2 years later...
On 10/13/2016 at 12:50 PM, Lyndhurst2012 said:

Hi

Pina colada is a sweet cocktail made from rum, coconut milk and pineapple juice. It is a very nice drink, but my favourite cocktail on Celebrity Eclipse is the Mud slide, vodka, kaluah, baileys cream in a long glass swirled with chocolate Mmm 😄 Both of these drinks...think...adult milkshake.

There are enough coctails available on the classic package to keep you happy throughout your cruise 😉 Enjoy exploring them!

Loraine